What are cookies?
Cookies and related technologies are small bits of data that are deposited on a user's computer hard drive or other devices used to access the website. In general, cookies permit users to store their password and other user information without having to constantly re-enter this data. Saputo and its marketing service providers also utilize cookies to enhance a user’s experience with Saputo’s websites, recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve users on future visits to the Website. For the purposes of this Cookies Policy, “You” refers to the individual or user accessing or using our websites, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual or user is accessing or using our websites, as applicable.
This Cookies Policy provides details of cookies used on Saputo’s websites.
We use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them).
We have grouped our cookies into the following categories, to make it easier for you to understand why we need them:
- Strictly Necessary:these cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies
- Functionality:these cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, e.g. language, time zone, enhanced content.
- Performance: these cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Analytics:these cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, e.g. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by Saputo to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites. They help us to understand which parts of our website are interesting to you and which are not, as well as what we can do to improve them.
- Unclassified: Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
A list of the cookies we use on our websites and what they are used for are provided within our cookie consent manager accessible through the ‘’Cookie Settings’’ at the bottom of this webpage.
How to change your cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by visiting our cookie consent manager accessible through the ‘’Cookie Settings’’ at the bottom of this webpage.
You may also be able to disable cookies by turning them off in your browser. Consult your browser's documentation to discover whether this is possible and how to do this. Here are some of the popular browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari (desktop)
- Apple Safari (mobile)
Please be aware that if you block cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, some areas of the Website may not function properly.